We M/s BNJ Services (Pvt) Limited are Pakistan’s first and oldest Health care service provider company since 2006.
We are certified by SECP, FBR, PRA, PHC, LCCI as a Healthcare service provider company which has served more than 5000 patients at their own home through our professional and experienced team of doctors, nurses, caregivers, attendants, physiotherapists, and speech therapists. Now with the passage of time, we proudly announced Pakistan’s 1st State of the Art totally private Old age Home, where we provide the highest level of care for elderly and compromised people in the comfort of our “Fraternity Old-Age Home”. Our dedicated team of paramedical staff takes ultimate care of all residents gracefully under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional management team.
Our Values & Aims
We believe that the key to good health is good care for everybody regardless of their age, gender, and social status. We specifically ensure the positive and progressive thinking of residents and avoid any non-healthy thoughts, actions or activities.
We aim for excellence to meet international standards for Old age homes.
- Private Rooms (Single/Double)
- Play Area
- TV Launch
- Dining Hall
- Board Games Area
- Medical Equipment
Staff on Duty 24/7
- Project Manager
- Manager Recreations
- Medical Officer (on-call)
- Psychologist (on-call)
- Staff Nurses
- Armed Security Guard
- Fraternity Old-Age Home located at 1km Sue-e-Asal, Raiwind road can be approached from Lahore-Kasur road. It is only 10 minutes drive from “Gajju Matta Ring Road Interchange.” Some famous locations in the radius are given below:
- Police station (500-meter)
- Central Park Medical College and Hospital (500-meter)
- Central Park Housing Society (600-meter)
- Bahria Nasheman Society (2-km)
- Bahria Medical City (6-km)
- DHA-Phase-V (23-Km)
- Kalma Chowk Flyover (24-Km)
- Bahria Town (25-Km)
- Kasur City (24-km)
Fraternity Old-Age Home is surrounded with green fields, canals, broad roads that are pollution free and close to nature to ensure a clean environment, Its newly constructed building on 10890 Square foot is purposely built for Old-Age Home.
- @Fraternity we have fully furnished 8 private rooms. All rooms are well-ventilated and suitable for all kind of weathers. Each room is furnished with anti-skid floor sheet in order to avoid falls and dust mites. Each room includes bed, bed-side table, study table with chair, wardrobe, Wifi connectivity, safe deposit box and intercom.
- @Fraternity, all residents are attended carefully and gracefully by our professional nursing staff and caregivers that are available 24/7 to establish companionship, harmony and a sense of security for the elders. Our caregivers will assist in all aspects of daily grooming, washroom and dressing and provide help with medicines, daily walk, wheelchair, etc.
- @Fraternity dining facility, delicious meals are cooked by our professional chef who can also serve meals as per doctor’s/dietician’s/family’s recommendation.
- @ Fraternity, laundry service of bed linens and personal clothes is done by our own laundryman.
- @ Fraternity, we ensure the concept of real care though our dedicated team of male and female nurses and with regular visits of doctor, physiotherapist, speech-therapist and psychologist. Moreover, in emergency situations, the on-duty staff nurse equipped with lifesaving first aid devices accompanies the patient or elderly to the nearest hospital. Ambulance facility is available to rush to the nearest hospitals located within 3 km radius.
- @ Fraternity, we provide special care for Dementia, Alzheimer, Stroke, and neurological disorder patients. Health record of all residents is shared with the concerned hospital and family as well, thus enabling appropriate actions during emergencies.
- @ Fraternity, we have business ties with Top Private Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories and pharmacies for medical/surgical procedures, pathology tests to ensure efficiency and delivery of proper treatment, reports and medicines to the residents.
- @ Fraternity, we engage all residents in recreational activities, like birthday, anniversary celebrations, gala dinner, musical program and indoor board games and exhibition trips.
- @ Fraternity, we have a dedicated place for a mini library where residents can study books of their choice.
To know more about our Fraternity and Old Age Home and Elderly Care Facility in United Kingdom, give us a call at 02079657479 or Email us email@example.com